We have had a few projects going on at once right now. We have been swapping out all the door hardware in the house from a shiny brass to a oil rubbed/tuscan bronze finish. We also decided it was time to update the faucets in the bathrooms to coincide with these small updates.
Door hardware before:
Door hardware after:
Master bath faucet before (similar photo):
Master bath faucet after:
While doing these projects I did another which was to refinish some polished brass items in the oil rubbed bronze finish. These were items we have not been able to find replacements. There will be a separate post on that.
While working on this our painter let us know we were next so it was time to get the house painted. This was a decent sized project because we had some siding that was rotten and needed replacing. We didn’t want to foot the bill for a a total siding replacement at this time and figured we could replace the bad stuff and get a good paint job and have that last a long time.
Here is a shot of the front of the house before, this is from the realtor when we bought the house:
Some in progress photos:
The finished product:
Yes, the house has no gutters on it. We decided who needs gutters anyway. Just kidding, the new gutters will be in on Friday!